Tuesday, October 1, 2013

life's too short to even care at all


October 1, 2013:

This year's fall concert featured Young the Giant. I was really excited to see them, and they didn't disappoint. I was a little miffed at how they made us wait almost forty minutes after the opening artist (Nick Checo) finished before they appeared, but once they did I guess the wait was worth it. They played a handful of new songs, so I'm excited for a second album! I've been wondering if they were working on anything new.

Lots more pictures after the break. Hope you like them! They were all taken with my phone (HTC One) but I made sure to fix them up a lot before sharing.
--




I think my favorite part of the night was being able to look over people's shoulders and lock eyes with the drummer (at least, I think I did). Even if I'm fooling myself and I didn't actually make eye contact with him, he was my favorite part of the night. So cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment